Angled Wrench OrganizersRegular price $34.95 Sale price $29.95 Save $5.00
The absolute easiest, fastest and, best way to properly organize those large wrenches and spanners laying flat in your toolbox! Organize a typical wrench drawer in about 5 mins. Simply and easily customize and change the layout at any time, their modular and all connect to each other.
- Each kit holds 10 wrenches, but add more holders as needed.
- Made for large wrenches or spanners 3/4" or 19mm and larger in any order.
- Holds wrenches at a 45 degree to fit in shallow drawers.
- Connect the angled to vertical wrench widgets with optional adapters.
- Strong Neodymium magnets, over 40lbs of pull per a kit.
- Magnets hold widgets securely in place, even with a slam.
- Works great with thin drawer liners.
- Orange missing tool indicators makes inventory easy.
- Widgets are 1.5" tall and fit into shallow drawers.
- Lifetime warranty (must register).
- Mechanic and Veteran Owned.
- Multiple patents pending, PCT, and trademarks.
- One kit holds 10 large wrenches, add more as needed.
- Each kit consists of 4 double holders and 2 single holders.
- Each widget slot has a bright orange missing tool indicator.
- Includes a single box as shown.
- Includes one 2.5" x 5" sticker with lifetime warranty instructions
*** Does not include angled to vertical wrench adapter (Sold separately)
- Made for large wrenchers or spanners (3/4" or 19mm and larger)
- Each widget has a steel plate to increase magnet strength
- Each magnet is approximate 7lbs of pull per a magnet
- Average of over 40lbs per kit
- Holds wrenches at a 45 -degree angle
- Widgets are 1.5" tall and fit in shallow drawers
- Widgets are made of rubber and plastic bled, flexible but still strong.
- A run that holds 10 large wrenches is 14in long, again made for large wrenches.
- About 1.4" per a slot.
- Shipping weight is about 7 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty